The purpose of an annual precision tune-up is to advise the home owner of repairs needed before the heating season. The annual precision tune-up will help to extend the life of your equipment, reducing costly repairs, improve furnace capacity, and lower energy bills.
Our 20-Point Precision tune-up includes the following procedures:
- Inspection of furnace and heat exchanger.
- Test airflow for carbon monoxide, when necessary.
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation.
- Test safety and control circuits for proper operation.
- Test exhaust system for proper venting.
- Lubricate blower motor (if applicable).
- Measure temperature differences – supply and return.
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable).
- Calibrate and level thermostat.
- Check pilot flame and clean flame sensor.
- Brush, clean, and vacuum burner.
- Test furnace flame for proper burn.
- Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency.
- Check humidifier (if applicable).
- Measure amperage and voltage of blower motor.
- Inspect all electrical wiring.
- Inspect venting.
- Clean condensate drain line.
- Clean furnace exterior.
- The annual heating precision 20 point tune-up special is $89.00, per system.
- Please call to setup your Appointment!
The annual heating precision 21 point tune-up special is $89.00 per system.
Please call 419-352-4384 to setup your appointment !